CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

...was it really a dream?...

everything was darn bright... a bright room surrounded with white walls... beamed with bright lights... Nothing else was there... not even a single soul. I was typing something on a white screen with the old keyboard I have back home. As I hit a button - Ctrl -, suddenly my car alarm went off.

The alarm rang over and over and finally I opened my eyes. Light pierced through the windows of my room into the darkness . However, the silent nights' tranquility was broken as a car alarm went off. Without hesitation, I sat straight up with my eyes wide open. ::Who's car is it?:: I wonder. Out of curiousity, i approached the window and looked down. There i saw.. the alarm roared. Lights were flicking on and off from its' headlights... it was my car... wait... MY CAR!!!!

I frantically searched for the keys and hit the off button profusely until silence engulfed the night once more. I stood there, baffled at the sight. How did the car alarm went off? The keys are no where near my bed as i left it hanging beside my study table throughout the night... a far distance in between.

It was scary moment. I couldn't explain it. In the end, i slumped back onto my bed, looked at time-4.35am-. It was still early, I was tired and without any hesitation I dozed off.

It freaked me out..
I have no idea what happened. O_O

0 returned messages: