CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

... guess what? ...

remember the kid that I kicked him out from my class the other day? Guess what!?!? He is actually being serious about learning now. :D not to brag or anything but this proves that sometimes.. a smack in a head does work. :D

I have informed one of my supervisors about the case. Instead of being so harsh, she told me to be gentle with him. Talk with him face to face. Guess that wasn't right cuz it worked!!!. I told her about the progress the kids' undergoing, that he has changed. She was also surprised. She did advise me to put more effort on him though. This I'll definitely will do~! :)

Today, I taught nuclear energy: nuclear fission and nuclear fusion. He was paying attention throughout the whole lesson, communicating in between lessons, and was super active during the activity and evaluation session.

But in the end of the lesson, I found out. My students understand the lesson very well. But, when it comes to actually answering the questions, they are still weak~...So now..I'll need to conquer that section more..Yosh!! gonna be better than the last time then, wish me luck~! :)

P.S :: Any tips la???? :P

1 returned messages:

Kenin said...

Congrats, Lee =P