CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

.. he left ..

i kicked him out of my class.. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

ok this is how it went.

I went in. after the greet, i looked at him and said :

me : why are you still in my class?
him : becuz i want to learn. *action face*
me : really? then what did you say yesterday?
him : you just THINK i said it. *action face* - no feeling of remorse. that's what ticked me.
*furious*
me : are you trying to be smart with me? If you are, you do not deserve to be in this class! If you're so smart, go find cure for AIDS, go find cure for Cancer, why are you still doing here, hah?
*silence*
me : fine, i'll give you a chance. If you can answer my question, you can stay, if not get out of my class. Alright?
* he nodded*
me : what is exothermic?
* he just sat there doing nothing*
me : Get out.. you don't belong in my class.

*he left*

his other classmates even said bye to him~.

I was harsh i know, he should know it's coming. If he really wanted to 'learn', he could refer to his textbook (that is IF he has one) or ask his friends for help. No, he just sat there, didn't even bother to try to get the answer from books or his friends to save his arse to stay in the class.

My sis told me not to care bout the kid if he's such an arse. Well, if he doesn't care that i care, he don't deserve to be in my class right? Still, i was just hoping to flick a sense of reality to him. Just a slight smack in the face~~ * sigh * If the parents wish to see me, i'll be gladly to see them. If i have the consent letter to punish their kid if he misbehaves ( yes, there is such a thing), then he'll see h3ll break lose!... wooo!!!! :D

Well, if that wasn't embarassing enough, i think i was the talk of the day after that incident. :D

3 returned messages:

Kelly said...

Babe, couldn't have a chosen another word than exothermic eh? hehe

Mama Sing said...

THat was Mean! Exothermic?! Even I don't know what that means... lol. I kid. Even my husband don't know what that means.

PinGie said...

HEY.. he was being 'smart' of cuz i give him smart question lo.... and i thought the class what exothermic was the day before~...

exothermic
Exo - outside... EXit? EXO..
thermic is heat..

therefore, exothermic... heat moving out.. heat is released to the surrounding.. u feel hot when something is exothermic

example : Fire.. :P