CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

.. he's such an arse .. :D

sorry for the late update on my life... been hectic lately...

well i'm in my practical year now (4th)... with only.. 2 months left in this h3llhol3... hehe...conflict after conflict they surfaced... i kept on moving.. i kept on trying... i kept on changing... i've shed my tears ( yes i did ) and laughters throughout my time in this school... i've gain respect from the students.. while others are too self absorbed with their 'awesomeness'.. how mindless can they be.. at times i wonder, do they really have a brain? or even self conscience?

i pity at the fact that they do not know the world as i have... they do not know what's gonna become of them or what they are doing now will effect their future..will they survive??well, maybe 40% of em'... :P

just today, i entered my class. the class was extremely noisy.. had a headache and starting to lose my voice.. just out of the blue really... they tested my patience, i yelled.. they tested again, i dare them to leave the class.. but lastly.. it hit me so badly i wish to smash his head on the wall...

He said, and i'm sure it wasn't for my ears to hear but i heard it anyway
: wasting time :

i was so furious instead of giving him a lesson, i said : I"M WASTING YOUR TIME? FINE! the class went silent... i packed my equipments and left the classroom without glancing back at my students. i wasn't mad at the whole class no, it was just that particular student.. why was he so stubborn? why does he want to be a pain in the ass? don't he have any respect or at least a brain to think what's right and wrong? but then again i do want everyone in the class to hate him too!! wahahahaha!!.. that'll teach him... yes, PinG IS evil.. at times~

nah, this won't effect about my passion for teaching, i teach those who want to be taught.. that's my goal, if you want to learn, listen. if you don't, i won't lose anything, YOU will lose everything...you'll lose the race... reality hurts baby!! haha! :D

well on the good side, i have students coming up to me to ask for extra classes.. those are the students that made my day.. :D

0 returned messages: