CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

.. A random moment ..

As usual, I didn't pay attention to the lecturer in class today. Hey, he lectures as if he's talking in his sleep okay? Heck, he even looks sleepy.

If you didn't sleep for weeks cuz u can't and been trying to find a way, this dude will definitely be a lullaby remedy for you. I swear it works!! 100% proven by Zee Ying . I didn't tempt her to listen to him.... she listened and snoozed after 5 2 minutes of listening. :P..

Sadly i don't have the video with me - cuz the camera capturing the whole footage wasn't mine. :(


Right! Anyways, out of boredom. I did this!


:: Yes, it's a word search puzzle ::


It's been the latest craze in my gang during lectures. Sudoku was fine at first but after awhile, you'll tend to get sleepy after a puzzle. Maybe our brains got worn out from thinking too much logic stuff :P Note : Bio students don't like logic very much. :)

Oh, the bird is there cuz Gloria made it in class. Coincidentally, her name is in the list. Just don't look at the category it's in. :D

0 returned messages: