CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

First time i...

First time experiences are always memorable... but i can't seem to remember any of those memories ever since i started Uni life.. :D

but heck.. THIS.. i'll definitely remember!!!

-----

It was a normal day for laundry, the sun in the sky, the sounds of cars passing by. I was driving ( as usual ) - heading towards the uni to attend a class when suddenly ... "DAMNNNNNN!" I screamed, with Leona Lewis singing in the background.

It was painful! It was quick! It felt like a bullet hitting a target releasing a million killer ants. It burns, but i can't stop. I was at a roundabout. I endured the pain on my right thigh all the way until i reached Uni. I looked around to find the cause of the pain and saw the red mark.

Questions ran through my head just thinking bout it. What the heck was that? I looked around my seat. Nothing. I lift the base of my baju kurung. Nothing. A pin got stuck in my skirt? I wondered.

As i was about to leave my car, "DAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!" there it was again. I got out of the car as quick as i can, frantically slapping and moving my skirt around to see if the culprit would show itself. I didn't care about the guy who was driving his kancil that went pass me. It didn't matter.

I looked around my car door, the window, the steering wheel, my seat, until something caught my eye. An insect was crawling up the seat belt as my eyes widen. It was.. a beewasp. *deng deng deng* I was stunned and thought i would have an allergic reaction right there and then.

But ... I simply took a book from the back seat and smack it on the wasp's sorry arse. I never see it again after that. But heck it gave me something i never had before. A double kiss... the kiss of pain that is.. :P


It looked like a fang mark doesn't it? :D ...